Saturday, May 13, 2006

Sorry.
Alright, recently I really don't feel good. Sometimes I really feel like a jerk, a fucking liar? I hurt people around unknowingly. Sorry doesn't help anymore, sometimes it make things worse. I promised people but in the end I didn't do it and gave excuses. And yeah, tell me I'm a jerk cause indeed, I am ONE. And for now, I hurt my own bestie :( Maybe after today, she don't even want to bother or trust me anymore? Someone that you used to share everything with is very disappointed in me? I'm really fcuking sad.
Deleting my old blog and start on a new one. I just hope to start afresh from today onwards. Things ain't going smoothly as it may seem to be. But in fact, things are rough for me for me these days. Yeah, I really don't understand somethings. I've got alot to say but where, how and who to pour it to? Everyone is in this whole whole big joke. Yes, I've changed and I admit. Maybe I'm being selfish and not thinking nowadays. I'm Sorry.
For now, I just need to blast everything out. I really hope things will turn out fine.
This post don't mean anything, I just want to type all things down. I'm glad everything is fine now. Love them all (: Its time for me to grow up and learn to face life.
mooo-ed